Thursday, June 27, 2013
* North to Alaska - an overview of our cruise to Alaska
* Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve - the highlight of our trip
* Endicott Arm Fjord - almost as good as Glacier Bay - would visit again in a heartbeat
* Denver Valley Hike - this included a ride on the famous White Pass & Yukon Railroad
* Misty Fjords National Monument - cruised this fjord by catamaran out of Ketchikan
Lonely Planet Alaska is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you in Alaska. This guide includes full-color maps and images, highlights and itineraries to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests, as well as insider tips, cultural insights, reviews for all budgets, and essential info at your fingertips, such as hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips and prices.